Trenlii hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Trenlii software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to load the Trenlii software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Trenlii software.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- Use the Software for any purpose that Trenlii considers is a breach of this EULA agreement